A Malevolent Apparatus
- All-Star Troubleshooters – The Player’s recovery agency.
- Exelica – Steampunk metropolis
- Vigrid – port city on the Eddarra Peninsula
- Atlas – maps and regional descriptions
- Divinity – The Authority and The Expulsed. Religious organizations and sects.
- Echogenesis Zones – about the massive zones of frozen light
- Peoples of Kiru – racial information
- Power Groups – orders, organizations, guilds that reach beyond one city or region
- Ritual Technology on Kiru – the use of rituals as core technology
- Character Races – Races in Exelica
- Malevolent Skills – Character Skills
- Hack Your Consequences – Dealing with Stress
- A Catalog of Gear In Exelica – Personal Effects for Exelicans
- Bazaar of Weird Science – Power Items
- Vehicles of Mechanica – Vehicles powered by Ritual Mechanica
A Malevolent Apparatus is a FATE 3.0 grab bag. It is a thing in progress that borrows the powers system of Strands of FATE for much of the crunch. There is also the pilfering of ideas from Kerberos Club FATE Edition and the tech of presenting of skills in the format they’re in from Bulldogs! FATE Edition and probably some subtle things from The Dresden Files RPG that I am not remembering, but no less of an influence.
Also, I’ve been a bit of a douche, using the convenience of Google search to find great images for this wiki. I only learned late in the game to start naming the jpegs with the artists name in it. Still doesn’t change the fact that permission wasn’t granted and am being very liberal in the interpretation of fair use.
Ascendant campaigns can view previous versions of their pages, see what has changed (and who did it), and even restore old versions. It's like having a rewind button for your campaign.
We've already been saving your edits, so if you upgrade now you will have instant access to your previous versions. Plus, you get a 15-day free trial, so there's nothing to lose.